Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Well its been a long few days.  I can hardly believe that vacation is coming soon.  Sunday Baby....I'm so excited.  So here is a run down of my last few days.  It's been way to busy to even post.:

Thursday:  
Went to the library with the kids, and then took them up to focus on the family.  I knew that the weekend was going to be busy and I needed to get some "D" and "C" time in.  They are growing so fast I feel like I'm missing some things lately.  Hard to believe since they are with me all the time.  Keisha was back from college shopping and YES it looks like she is going to Ozark the school she wanted to go to before leaving.  I was for sure she was going to come home and tell me that she was going somewhere else.  She was home for about 1 hour before leaving with her dad to go to basketball practice.  I stayed home and caught up on my reading.  It had been a very long day.
Friday:  
Last Upward games on Saturday morning.  We ran out of everything so I had to go shopping for all the supplies.  I did go to book study on Friday morning.  I have really been enjoying that, which is opposite of what I thought.  The book is really good and the fellowship is even better.
Saturday:  Church by 8am....
leave for funeral at 10am....
Get back to church at 12:55pm...
children's meeting at 1pm.....
meeting gets over at 3pm....
family is ready to go home.....
I have someone who needs counciling so I do that until 4:45pm while family sits in car.....
Must leave for Upward Kindergarten pizza party, no time to go home starts at 5:00pm....
Go to CeCe Pizza until after 6pm...
Get home sometime around 7pm...
Cry because I forgot my lesson at work and need to go over it again...
Go to bed after 10pm so I can get to church by 7:30am to start new day
Sunday:
Get to church get everything ready I'm prepared :)  Think that I'm teaching 1st service but I'm not so I go to church 1st then teach.
Church was great.  Love seeing the kids.  Love teaching Gods word.  Love seeing people i care about.
Decide to meet friends (not just any friends but GREAT friends)(I know you're reading this JULIE and thats the truth)
for lunch instead of dinner.  Which turned out to be a great idea.  Got almost all the shopping for upwards celebration done.  
Great day but long.

More updates to come soon

No comments:

Post a Comment