Friday, March 19, 2010

Safe and sound

Well its been an interesting afternoon with lots of prayers.  We are leaving for vacation on Sunday to go to Illinois.  Kristie had to be off campus today, so she left heading to Illinois by herself earlier afternnon.  To make a long story short Kristie's car broke down.  She was 2 1/2 hours away from where she was suppose to be.  Our friends had to go pick her up.  I have been praying all afternoon for her safety.  There is nothing worse that one of your kids needing you...needing help and I could not be there.  The best thing is that her God who loves her more than me was there every minute she was broke down.  Her car will stay there until we can go pick it up on Monday or Tuesday.  Hopefully its just the starter, which is what we think.  We'll see in a few days. 

We don't have a lot of money so buying new cars is just not something we can do.  Our cars are old and the girls cars are old.  We are just blessed to even have cars.  I hope it is not a lot of money to get it fixed.  Guess will see.  I guess we will see how God provides to get the car fixed too. 

Thanks God for my babies safety.  You are so faithful.  My tears are those of thanksgiving for the God who cares for me and has blessed me so much.

As I post Kristie is safe with friends/family.  I will sleep good tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment