Thursday, March 11, 2010

Top my day

I wish I could give you all the details of my day but Jelissa has asked me not to blog full details.  So I can tell you this.....there was lots of poo in my house this morning.  To make a long story short Darius decided that he wanted to change his own poppy pull up today.  

What this lead to was poop everywhere in his room.  When I say everywhere I really mean everywhere and on everything.  I truly think that this was the day I could have taken my child out.  It was not until he looked up at me with his big brown eyes and said "mommy I helped you, right mommy".  

The really answer would have went something like "NO YOU DID NOT HELP ME.  YOU MADE A PERFECTLY GOOD DAY VERY CRAPPY!  I JUST CLEANED THIS BLANKET LAST WEEK REMEMBER....YOU PEED ON IT REMEMBER.  HELP ME! YOU COULD HELP ME BY NOT POOPING IN YOUR PULL-UP, YOU COULD HELP ME BY POOPING IN THE TOILET BECAUSE WE ARE WORKING ON 2 MONTHS OF POTTY TRAINING, YOU COULD HELP ME BY NOT RUBBING YOU BUTT ALL OVER THE BLANKETS AFTER YOU TAKE OFF YOUR POOPY PULL-UP." 

And yet the answer went something like this "Darius, you did not help me honey.  You need to tell mommy when you are poopy so I can change you.  Daruis you need to stop pooping in your pull-up you are a big boy remember."

Lets just say you are glad that I'm not a picture taker....these are pics you would not have wanted to see.
And just for the record YES Cynthia was in the room :(    

No comments:

Post a Comment