Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday

Today was an ok day.  I was very grumpy with my kiddos most of the day.  I feel bad about that now.  I hope that tomorrow is better than today.  Cynthia is only 19 months but is acting very 2ish, which is driving me crazy.  I don't do screaming and fit throwing very well.  She is an expert on both.  It truly driving me crazy.  She is such a sweet little girl but she has a very spoiled disposition.  She is very loved and very well taken care of, but I don't believe that I would say we spoil her.  She is just acting very naughty lately, or my patience is very short.  I think it might be both. 

I spend most of the day at the church doing things for upward today.  I am still not feeling well but tried not to make any excuse.  Just went out and tried to do what I needed to do.  Breathing is still hard.  I am still not able to go a full day without a breathing treatment.  Tonight has been difficult to breath and I may need to take another breathing treatment before turning in.

We had some really good friends over for dinner, spades and good laughs.  There's not anything better than good Mexican food and good friends.  We alway say when they leave that we should not let so much time go by before we have them over again.  So glad for good friends.  God has blessed us.  

On a side not.  One of my friends lost her mother to cancer tonight.  My heart and prayers go out to her and her family.  I pray that she will feel the love and peace of the Savior tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment