Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chili & Cornbread

Nothing really exciting happened today.  I have been taking care of two little ones who are not feeling good.  I have also been feeling under the weather so cleaning house is not on my list of things to do.  Well, I decided to make some comfort food tonight.  I left work early put a pot of chili on the stove and a pan of cornbread in the oven.  I laid on the coach and watched t.v. most of the evening and wiped noses.  
Jelissa got her car back today so she is staying at her house for the first time in about 3 months.  Although I'm glad she has her car and that she will get all her stuff from all over my house....I will miss her.  

Thank you God for all your blessing.  You are so faithful.  

Thought for the day: 
You will serve someone in your life: money, job, spouse, self, God.
 Chose today whom you will serve.  As for me and my family we will serve the Lord.  

No comments:

Post a Comment