Friday, January 8, 2010

Sleepy Time

I feel like I have just been going and going today.  Darius had one of his days were listening to mom was just not on his agenda.  I finally had enough and off to be he went, before 8pm.  I went into his room several times to put him back to bed and on 3 different occasions I found him butt naked.  There is nothing worse than walking into a bedroom and finding your son and taken off his PJ's and Diaper.  Now I could have been a calm, loving, understanding mom, but I was not.  He got a spanking and was sent to bed.  Obvious it was not that big of a deal because he did it 2 more time with spankings coming on all accounts.

Now if you know me at all you know that spanking is just not my thing.  I don't like doing it and it makes me feel bad when I do.  Well, I need to assure you that I'm feeling fine.  And the precious little 2year old has finally fallen to sleep.

I'm about to fall asleep so I guess I will end with this....Boy are from Mars and Girls are from Venus, of this I'm pretty sure of now, and God has a great since of humor.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment