Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Secret Presents



So have you ever tried to purchase a gift for you husband and keep it a secret for over 21 days? We that is were I'm at right now. David's Birthday is on the 21st of January and I am having the hardest time keeping his present a secret. Not only am I having a hard time so are those who know what it is.

Last night Jelissa comes up to me and shows me her facebook page, where my mom has wish my husband happy birthday and tells him that she hopes that he likes the present I got him. Which is really nice except that his birthday is several weeks away and she tells him what I got him. With a lot of deleting from facebook and from his email I finally got all the evidence erased but not before I had to tell him what I was doing.

I know that he will like his gift but I don't want him to see it for another 16 days. I have a hard time keeping secrets so i hope that I can wait to give it to him.

By the way if your reading this David no looking around in the children's building on Sunday's (just kidding).

No comments:

Post a Comment