Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby

Today is my sweet, sweet husband's birthday.  I thought I would get up and do some baking and be ready for him when he got home from work, but that is not what happened.  I was so tired all day.  I got up early and then decided to lay Darius down for a nap around 11am.  Well, I did get him to sleep...but I feel asleep too.  I got up took Jelissa to work and finally about 4 pm I decided to start baking.

I made a great dinner and baked a cake for him.  We had some friends over and played rock band.  I had a lazy day today and enjoyed it very much.

Well my hubby turned 40 today.  I can't believe that I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.  I can't imagine my life without him.  He is the best thing that has ever happen to me.  I love him more than life itself.

David you are a great husband and an even greater lover of God.  Thanks for loving God more than me it makes you even sexier.  You lead our family with such integrity.  You are my hero.
Kiss, Kiss, Hug, Hug

1 comment: